Page 1 of 1

Spanish Fleet

Posted: Fri May 13, 2005 6:58 am
by 5cats
Has this bug been reported?
I beat up the Spanish in a PBEM game, all in one attack of course, but the Spanish fleet popped out into the Med. While the rest of the Spanish forces were destroyed, it turned WA Green! No fair!
Here's a file:

RE: Spanish Fleet

Posted: Fri May 13, 2005 9:11 am
by CharonJr
Well, the same happens with the Dutch fleet IIRC and I seem to recall that this is WAD ;)

CharonJr

RE: Spanish Fleet

Posted: Fri May 13, 2005 3:39 pm
by Joel Billings
If it's allowed to get away into an open area, then it will become a WA fleet. Neutral units that survive the initial attack convert to become part of a friendly World Power.

RE: Spanish Fleet

Posted: Fri May 13, 2005 6:06 pm
by 5cats
Well, the Dutch Fleet starts out WA :P It'd be kinda weird for it to be surrendered when Netherlands falls, after all it isn't French.
The Greek fleet has the common sense to surrender, IIRC from long ago when I used to invade Greece.
I guess I gotta move a sub into the West Med or something :)