Page 1 of 1

2 player AAR anyone?

Posted: Fri May 13, 2005 5:45 pm
by RTDouglas
I have enjoyed the few AAR's I have seen, yet I think we are desperately in need of another. I have a half dozen PBEM games under my belt now and I have a fairly good grasp on the game. My only weakness is I have never done an AAR before and do not know how to take screenshots for example. If there is a player out there who is commited to playing a game to the end and would like to participate in an AAR on the game please give me an email.
dosnufus@yahoo.ca

RE: 2 player AAR anyone?

Posted: Fri May 13, 2005 9:26 pm
by Svend Karlson
Hello RTD,

I'd be interested, depending on the pace you expect. I cannot do more than 1 turn per day and sometimes am away on business trips.

I also have an exiting AAR up (check my sig)

RE: 2 player AAR anyone?

Posted: Sat May 14, 2005 12:26 am
by Incy
I wouldn't mind doing an AAR either, perhaps a 2x2 ?
no particular favourite side, perhaps an axis power ?

I take it we play the usual options (perhaps minus FOW, since it's an AAR game ?)

bergATberg-bellDOTcom

RE: 2 player AAR anyone?

Posted: Sat May 14, 2005 4:57 am
by RTDouglas
Hi guys! Thank you for the response, but I have already agreed to do one with Monty. I have just now posted my first turn. I have room for a 1vs1 NON AAR game though Svend if you are interested. I can do about the same, a turn a day. Same goes for you Incy, fire off an email if you are interested.