Noob looking to play against Allies
Posted: Sat May 14, 2005 9:36 pm
hello,
I am a fairly decent A&A player(yes I know,game is completely different), but in this game I am able to take out the AI as Axis on normal but have yet to play a human opponent. If your good I will most likely lose as I don't know the pitfalls on the game as the AI can be crushed pretty quick.
But even still I would like to improve my game. My email is tactics789@yahoo.com if anyone would like to play. Preferred normal, I don't care whether FOG is on or off but for right now I still need Autosupply on as an option as I still need to stop being lazy and figure out advanced. I can play 1 move per day and am looking for 1 on 1 for right now.
-jason
I am a fairly decent A&A player(yes I know,game is completely different), but in this game I am able to take out the AI as Axis on normal but have yet to play a human opponent. If your good I will most likely lose as I don't know the pitfalls on the game as the AI can be crushed pretty quick.
But even still I would like to improve my game. My email is tactics789@yahoo.com if anyone would like to play. Preferred normal, I don't care whether FOG is on or off but for right now I still need Autosupply on as an option as I still need to stop being lazy and figure out advanced. I can play 1 move per day and am looking for 1 on 1 for right now.
-jason