Page 1 of 4

4 person game

Posted: Sun May 15, 2005 2:52 pm
by Dragol
Looking to start a 4 person game. Post here with your country and options preferences. My email is: cookiecrumbs@sbcglobal.net

RE: 4 person game

Posted: Sun May 15, 2005 8:46 pm
by jagular
Western allies.
Options: Doesn't matter

jagular

RE: 4 person game

Posted: Mon May 16, 2005 2:54 am
by Dragol
Ok for options how about:

Fog of War --> ON
Advanced Supply --> ON
Auto Supply --> OFF
Area Supply --> OFF


So far we have:

Western Allies: jagular
Russia+China: open
Germany: open
Japan: open

Once we get two more players I'll take whatever country is left.

Anyone? Anyone Bueler?

RE: 4 person game

Posted: Mon May 16, 2005 2:21 pm
by MarcelJV
Russia/China then.

What pace are we looking for? I am good for one turn a day.

RE: 4 person game

Posted: Mon May 16, 2005 6:39 pm
by batou
hey, sent you an email. I'm in and would like to play Japan.

RE: 4 person game

Posted: Mon May 16, 2005 9:26 pm
by Dragol
Ok, we have:

Germany: Dragol
Japan: batou
Russia/China: MarcelJV
WA: Jagular

This will be a friendly game with plenty of banter and RPing. Let's try for 1 turn per day but don't stress about it if you're busy. I'll set it up tonight and send it on to batou.

Good luck and may the Third Reich grind your guts for axle grease.

RE: 4 person game

Posted: Tue May 17, 2005 3:00 pm
by batou
sent on the turn to Marcel.

RE: 4 person game

Posted: Tue May 17, 2005 11:17 pm
by MarcelJV
I got the turn but I do not have Jagular's email.[&:]
ORIGINAL: batou

sent on the turn to Marcel.

RE: 4 person game

Posted: Wed May 18, 2005 3:03 am
by Dragol
Try PMing him.

RE: 4 person game

Posted: Wed May 18, 2005 6:19 am
by MarcelJV
I sent him an email through this site so I hope he get it. I will PM him as well.
ORIGINAL: Dragol

Try PMing him.

RE: 4 person game

Posted: Wed May 18, 2005 5:04 pm
by MarcelJV
Sent the turn to Jagular.

RE: 4 person game

Posted: Wed May 18, 2005 5:32 pm
by jagular
Turn sent to Dragol.

VICTORY IN EAST AFRICA
Elements of the South African Army have secured Italian East Africa.
British ships, escorted by a squadron of Swordfish from the Ark Royal damaged an Italian destroyer and a German Stuka.
Troops from both sides are massing in North-East Africa.

RE: 4 person game

Posted: Thu May 19, 2005 3:30 am
by Dragol
Concerned over the inceasing hostilities in Africa and the Mediterranean, Germany dispaches a few diplomats to see if the matter can be settled in a calm and peaceful manner. The diplomats report that the highlands are quite green this time of year.

RE: 4 person game

Posted: Sat May 21, 2005 2:58 pm
by batou
After being away on a diplomatic mission, Emperor Hirohito returns and orders a massive land attack on the province of Changsha. Although repulsed, that and the follow-up air attack inflict numerous Chinese casualties. A glourious victory for the Emperor! The Emporer spoke at the War Ministry in honor of the soldiers that fell in battle. "When the Chinese aggressors are under control, Japan can have peace at last" he declared.






BTW, are we going to update to the new patch in this game or not?


RE: 4 person game

Posted: Sat May 21, 2005 9:24 pm
by jagular
Turn sent to Dragol.

BTW: I already have the new patch installed :-|

Have fun, (because I ain't)
Jagular

RE: 4 person game

Posted: Sun May 22, 2005 3:38 pm
by jagular
And again sent to Dragol

RE: 4 person game

Posted: Sun May 22, 2005 5:26 pm
by batou
I am not so patiently waiting here Dragol [:)]

RE: 4 person game

Posted: Sun May 22, 2005 11:29 pm
by batou
Sent the turn off to Marcel. Did some more damage to Chinese troops using air power. However, the objective was not reached, as the lone flak gun in Chungking was not damaged.

Other than that, a pretty boring turn. I don't want to lose my 3 resources from WA next turn.

RE: 4 person game

Posted: Tue May 24, 2005 5:08 am
by Dragol
Once again time for the age old question, who's turn is it?

RE: 4 person game

Posted: Tue May 24, 2005 1:45 pm
by batou
I dunno. Marcel, did you get the turn from me? I sent it Sunday night.