Page 1 of 1

2x2 AAR Game

Posted: Tue May 17, 2005 5:44 pm
by Svend Karlson
Hello folks,

After enjoying writing my first AAR, during my first PBEM game (not just for WaW - I mean in general) I would like to partake of another of the same, preferably with other similarly minded parties.

Would anyone else fancy joining in such an event?

Settings would be Fog on, Advanced Supplies, no auto or area (unless the new patch comes out & individual preferences can be set)

I would like Germany, so I can put my fiendishly refined plans into action [:D]

RE: 2x2 AAR Game

Posted: Tue May 17, 2005 7:06 pm
by jagular
Why not. Let me have Japan and I will make sure to beat the Western Barbarians

Jagular

RE: 2x2 AAR Game

Posted: Tue May 17, 2005 7:26 pm
by Maginot
I would be happy to play the Western Allies. I assume we'll have an Allies thread and an Axis thread.

RE: 2x2 AAR Game

Posted: Tue May 17, 2005 8:10 pm
by Svend Karlson
/ ticks off admirable Japanese kamerads

/ ticks off corrupt, decadent, cowardly allies

/ waits for the unspeakables to present themselves

Emails chaps?

RE: 2x2 AAR Game

Posted: Tue May 17, 2005 9:39 pm
by vlale
U guys found a Russian player or else i'd like to take up the challange.

Kind Regards,

Rasmus

P.S we waiting for the patch or?

P.P.S i'll even play china if u want so i can pretend to have great importance in the first years too ;-)

Email: rasmus.klitgaard@post.tele.dk

RE: 2x2 AAR Game

Posted: Wed May 18, 2005 2:13 am
by Maginot

RE: 2x2 AAR Game

Posted: Wed May 18, 2005 5:37 pm
by jagular
Those of you that wish to contact the most glorious emperor of the only civilized nation can use:
jagular@planet.nl