Page 1 of 1

aircraft factory auto upgrade question

Posted: Thu May 19, 2005 7:07 pm
by Rocco
Hello,

I know that if I halt the Nell factory on turn one it auto upgrades for free on Jan. 1.

My question is, will Nates and Claudes auto upgrade for free to Oscars and Zeros on Jan 1 too?

Thanks,

Rocco

RE: aircraft factory auto upgrade question

Posted: Thu May 19, 2005 7:17 pm
by Oznoyng
ORIGINAL: Rocco

Hello,

I know that if I halt the Nell factory on turn one it auto upgrades for free on Jan. 1.

My question is, will Nates and Claudes auto upgrade for free to Oscars and Zeros on Jan 1 too?

Thanks,

Rocco

No (at least not Jan 1, 42) and Yes. Note that there is something that causes auto upgrades to be delayed sometimes. I believe it may have something to do with supply levels at the base, but that is just a theory.

RE: aircraft factory auto upgrade question

Posted: Thu May 19, 2005 7:35 pm
by Rocco
Does that mean it will happen, just might be on Jan 6 1942 or something like that?

Or do you mean it could take till May or later? Sorry, I have a thick skull.

Rocco

RE: aircraft factory auto upgrade question

Posted: Thu May 19, 2005 8:07 pm
by Mark VII
I have seen the Nells go Betty on Jan 1, 1942, also Mavis to Emily on Jan 1, for free. I

believe Nate factories don't turn Oscar till Jan 1,1943(for free). I wonder if any other a/c

type do the free auto-convert thing and when are they scheduled to do it? Any help out

there?

thanks....

ORIGINAL: Rocco

Hello,

I know that if I halt the Nell factory on turn one it auto upgrades for free on Jan. 1.

My question is, will Nates and Claudes auto upgrade for free to Oscars and Zeros on Jan 1 too?

Thanks,

Rocco

RE: aircraft factory auto upgrade question

Posted: Thu May 19, 2005 9:23 pm
by testarossa
ORIGINAL: Rocco

Does that mean it will happen, just might be on Jan 6 1942 or something like that?

Or do you mean it could take till May or later? Sorry, I have a thick skull.

Rocco

It happens sometimes on any day later in the month. Something to do with supplies and oil.

RE: aircraft factory auto upgrade question

Posted: Wed May 25, 2005 7:56 am
by Sinjen
The early oscar factory converts to Tony's (The one at Gumma)

RE: aircraft factory auto upgrade question

Posted: Wed May 25, 2005 3:19 pm
by Hoplosternum
Nates default upgrade is to Oscar IIs I believe. Hence they don't upgrade until the beginning of '43 when these aircraft come in.