Page 1 of 1

How to get tech/customer support?

Posted: Sun May 22, 2005 7:03 pm
by rembaldi
Every trail I go down to find customer support goes right back to the forums. This in mind, how am I supposed to get suppport or refund for my game that wont work properly, but exceeds the specified requirements to run on my computer. I have waited most of a week for acknowledgement from someone from tech support that I have an issue of "no in game sound other than music." I realize I can still play the game without sound while others have completely garbled screens. This goes back to at least acknowledging that you see my problem, because tehnically I don't enjoy the game or want to play it muted.
Tech support please acknowlege a fix or explanation for my sound issue or buy my game back please.

RE: How to get tech/customer support?

Posted: Sun May 22, 2005 7:18 pm
by Joel Billings
Did you email support@matrixgames.com? Usually Erik or Marc will respond to your posts on the forum. I'm surprised that they haven't yet responded. Hopefully they'll get back to you soon.

RE: How to get tech/customer support?

Posted: Sun May 22, 2005 7:50 pm
by Tac2i
Based on an earlier post by rembaldi in another thread, I think he may have a possible conflict between a previously installed PCI soundcard and the onboard soundcard.

RE: How to get tech/customer support?

Posted: Sun May 22, 2005 10:35 pm
by Erik Rutins
Rembaldi,

I'm not sure how you slipped through the cracks, but I'm sorry if you haven't received a response. If you e-mailed us at support@matrixgames.com, we respond within 24 hours (except some weekends/holidays). If you haven't received a reply, please check your spam/junk filter to make sure it wasn't dumped in there instead of your inbox.

Please either re-send to support@matrixgames.com or copy your e-mail here so that we can help. Thanks.

Regards,

- Erik

RE: How to get tech/customer support?

Posted: Mon May 23, 2005 7:46 am
by rembaldi
Will do thankyou