Page 1 of 1

Slooooooow - The Forum is so slow

Posted: Fri Aug 31, 2001 7:05 am
by Wild Bill
Is anyone else experiencing this? Posting a topic or a reply is taking between 2-5 minutes.

Or is it just happening to me?

Wild Bill

Posted: Fri Aug 31, 2001 8:11 am
by smokstak2
Bill,

I'm having the same problem. And I thought it was just AO-Hell being slow...

Ciao,
-Tim

Posted: Fri Aug 31, 2001 8:25 am
by Oberbefehlshaber
Same problem on the "Left Coast" Bill......

Been that way last few days.

Posted: Fri Aug 31, 2001 6:42 pm
by David Heath
It would seem that we have been under a service attack the last couple of nights and its been taken down our network. Our staff is trying to setup some safe guards.

Posted: Fri Aug 31, 2001 9:39 pm
by AlvinS
The store was also real slow earlier in the week. It took awhile to place an order. However the process worked as advertised.

Alvin

Posted: Sat Sep 01, 2001 3:59 am
by sg
I've also had the slow loading of pages and sometimes just timing out trying to connect to server and I'm using cable modem.

Steve.

Posted: Sat Sep 01, 2001 5:29 am
by Paul Vebber
For me it has sped up a great deal since we took measures against those out to do us no good...Let us know!