Page 1 of 1

Back from vacation - looking for 2x2 game

Posted: Tue May 24, 2005 2:54 pm
by Badbonez
I'd like to start a new 2x2 game if anyone's interested just sign up and leave your email address. In the tradition of this forum, I'll take which ever side is left.

RE: Back from vacation - looking for 2x2 game

Posted: Tue May 24, 2005 4:05 pm
by batou
I'll take the USSR/China or WA.

email is jflemingzz at hotmail ddot com

RE: Back from vacation - looking for 2x2 game

Posted: Tue May 24, 2005 4:44 pm
by jagular
Germany is fine with me

jagular@planet.nl

RE: Back from vacation - looking for 2x2 game

Posted: Tue May 24, 2005 5:30 pm
by dembe73
Ill take Japan.

Email dembe 73 at gmail dot com

RE: Back from vacation - looking for 2x2 game

Posted: Tue May 24, 2005 5:37 pm
by Badbonez
OK Batou, due to a coin flip you are WAllies, I will be Russia/China.

GERMANY ---> jagular@planet.nl
JAPAN ---> dembe73 at gmail DOT com
RUSSIA/CHINA ---> badbonez@charter.net
WESTERN ALLIES ---> jflemingzz at hotmail dot com

Good luck, and let it rip!

RE: Back from vacation - looking for 2x2 game

Posted: Tue May 24, 2005 6:53 pm
by jagular
I'll start the game with the following settings:

Fog on
advanced supply
auto and area supply off
fuel on

RE: Back from vacation - looking for 2x2 game

Posted: Fri May 27, 2005 4:15 am
by batou
US turn sent to Germany to start Su40

RE: Back from vacation - looking for 2x2 game

Posted: Tue May 31, 2005 12:41 am
by batou
US turn sent to Germany to start Fa40 turn.

RE: Back from vacation - looking for 2x2 game

Posted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 7:21 pm
by batou
Us turn sent to Germany to start Wi41

RE: Back from vacation - looking for 2x2 game

Posted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 3:50 am
by batou
US turn sent to Germany to start Sp41.

RE: Back from vacation - looking for 2x2 game

Posted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 12:07 am
by batou
US turn sent along - Su41? I forget

RE: Back from vacation - looking for 2x2 game

Posted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 1:59 pm
by batou
Hey guys, I have been away. Sorry for the delay in the game. I'll send the turn tonight or tomorrow at the latest.

-batou

RE: Back from vacation - looking for 2x2 game

Posted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 7:03 pm
by batou
Is this game still on? I sent my last turn along about a week or two ago.