Page 1 of 1
Caption This 5/24/05:
Posted: Tue May 24, 2005 3:43 pm
by AbsntMndedProf
Have at it!
Eric Maietta

RE: Caption This 5/24/05:
Posted: Tue May 24, 2005 7:09 pm
by Marc von Martial
" I see London, I see France, I see Marie's underpants "
RE: Caption This 5/24/05:
Posted: Tue May 24, 2005 7:10 pm
by Brady
lol[:)]
RE: Caption This 5/24/05:
Posted: Tue May 24, 2005 7:20 pm
by oi_you_nutter
her "I can see right up your nose"
or
her "are you just pleased to see me, or is that a canoe in your trousers"
or
after Robin went on "queer eye for the straight knight" he had to beat the damsels off with a stick
RE: Caption This 5/24/05:
Posted: Tue May 24, 2005 8:08 pm
by mogami
"Robin was depressed when he realized it was still 800 years before Viagra"
RE: Caption This 5/24/05:
Posted: Wed May 25, 2005 11:19 am
by RBWhite
ORIGINAL: AbsntMndedProf
(Earl)(Thinking)
All the guys at work kept telling me to get something on the side.
I have both hands there, but I don't feel anything?
RE: Caption This 5/24/05:
Posted: Wed May 25, 2005 11:40 am
by Zakhal
"Yes I know. I look so good when I stare at the distance. Just dont touch the hair ok?"
RE: Caption This 5/24/05:
Posted: Wed May 25, 2005 1:30 pm
by dbt1949_slith
What would the public think if they knew I was gay?
RE: Caption This 5/24/05:
Posted: Wed May 25, 2005 4:47 pm
by oi_you_nutter
Lady Elizabeths halitosis made the Earl turn away and gasp for air
RE: Caption This 5/24/05:
Posted: Wed May 25, 2005 6:21 pm
by IronDuke_slith
ORIGINAL: AbsntMndedProf
Have at it!
Eric Maietta
Errol is saying:
No Darling, this is an American historical epic. Robin Hood was an American, it says so in the script. Anyway, shush now, here comes King John, we have to blend in with the crowd and sing. "Hail to the Chief...."
RE: Caption This 5/24/05:
Posted: Wed May 25, 2005 6:52 pm
by pmelheck1
I did it! I completed a game of WITP!!!
RE: Caption This 5/24/05:
Posted: Wed May 25, 2005 7:52 pm
by U2
ORIGINAL: mullk
I did it! I completed a game of WITP!!!
[:D]
RE: Caption This 5/24/05:
Posted: Thu May 26, 2005 1:50 pm
by Pippin
"Oh God! She has some bad breath."
RE: Caption This 5/24/05:
Posted: Thu May 26, 2005 2:03 pm
by Lucifuge
ORIGINAL: IronDuke
No Darling, this is an American historical epic. Robin Hood was an American, it says so in the script. Anyway, shush now, here comes King John, we have to blend in with the crowd and sing. "Hail to the Chief...."
Flynn was an aussie and de Havilland was a brit (born in Japan) just fyi!
RE: Caption This 5/24/05:
Posted: Thu May 26, 2005 7:08 pm
by Le Tondu
"They even have a spot for me in Matrix's new game."
RE: Caption This 5/24/05:
Posted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 7:43 am
by ilovestrategy
OMG! Now my wife would have to show up!