Page 1 of 1

What can carry engineer vehicles ?

Posted: Mon May 30, 2005 2:48 pm
by Hartley
APs, AKs and ?

RE: What can carry engineer vehicles ?

Posted: Mon May 30, 2005 3:44 pm
by Tristanjohn
ORIGINAL: Hartley

APs, AKs and ?

I imagine LSTs when they arrive.

As for APs . . .

     Steward: A D-8 Cat? Let's see . . . yes, here it is, that would be cabin B-12. Right down this companionway and to your left.

RE: What can carry engineer vehicles ?

Posted: Mon May 30, 2005 3:49 pm
by DuckofTindalos
This gives me associations to that old Marx Brothers film, where they're on an ocean liner in a ridiculously small cabin, and more and more people get crammed into it. [:D] I forget the name...

RE: What can carry engineer vehicles ?

Posted: Mon May 30, 2005 4:50 pm
by Tristanjohn
ORIGINAL: Terminus

This gives me associations to that old Marx Brothers film, where they're on an ocean liner in a ridiculously small cabin, and more and more people get crammed into it. [:D] I forget the name...

It was Monkey Business (1931). Hilarious! [:D]