Little help needed
Posted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 12:11 pm
Hi guys!
I'm new here, and this is kinda offtopic, but could you instruct me a little.
I would like to play these games, but they seem kinda difficult and I'd have to learn the basics, so could you tell me a game to start with, like an easy basic type of game.
Thanks already!
EDIT: Or if theres an instruction manual somewhere, I wouldn't be mad if someone could link me to it
I'm new here, and this is kinda offtopic, but could you instruct me a little.
I would like to play these games, but they seem kinda difficult and I'd have to learn the basics, so could you tell me a game to start with, like an easy basic type of game.
Thanks already!
EDIT: Or if theres an instruction manual somewhere, I wouldn't be mad if someone could link me to it