Page 1 of 1
Research screen madness
Posted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 8:29 pm
by Ancient One
When I click to increase/decrease research points or close the boxes, very often it doesn't work. I have to click dozens of times to do anything, and it is very annoying. Why is this happening?
RE: Research screen madness
Posted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 8:37 pm
by Joel Billings
I don't know. I've experienced this myself (not always, but sometimes). I don't remember others ever reporting this problem during test. When I mentioned it to Keith, he could never duplicate it. I figured it was something about my computer that made this happen. Have others experienced this problem?
RE: Research screen madness
Posted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 9:55 pm
by pyrhic
yes, frequently...
RE: Research screen madness
Posted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 2:26 am
by aletoledo
this used to happen to me before the first patch, but it was the sound bug in the production screen. I would exit and then re-enter the production window and that would fix the issue.
after the first patch the problem never reoccured for me.
RE: Research screen madness
Posted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 6:49 pm
by SeaMonkey
Always happens when I play, just a nuisance, no big deal. It seems you have to move the mouse pointer around just right and then it will work.
RE: Research screen madness
Posted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 10:28 pm
by JanSorensen
I havent had this happen at all. (neither in 1.033 or in 1.016)
RE: Research screen madness
Posted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 12:02 am
by Alan_Bernardo
It would be nice to be able to use the "+" "-" keys on the keypad as an alternative. Or mabe a mouse scroll or a "left", "right" click to do some of these routines.
It is always easier to have hot keys or something similar, instead of having to always move the mouse to an area and click.
Alanb