Page 1 of 1

1v1 player wanted

Posted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 1:37 am
by sanfordpaul
Heres the deal, You play the Allies. I'll take the Axis.
You give me German supply +15, Japenese supply +30.
We play till either Tokyo, Berlin, or Washington fall.
Heres the settings,
No wussy Auto/Area supply, do it yourself if you want it done right
Fog on, no peeking!
Fuel cost ON.
You should make your best effort to complete one turn a day, I certainly will.
You should be a confident player(ie understand the rules and basic play). You don't have to be Rommel, but Colonel Klink need not apply


Now, thats a deal even the Trumpster couldn't refuse.

Send me an email if your interested.

sanfordpaul@netscape.net

[:D][:)][:D][;)][:@][:'(][:o][X(][:D]



RE: 1v1 player wanted

Posted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 6:11 am
by aletoledo
I like Col. Klink!

that was my nickname during the early WW2OL days.