Page 1 of 1

WaW is really a beautiful game.

Posted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 11:35 pm
by BeeDub
I’m was one of those ATI users that had the graphic distortions problems and I’m now only being able to play the game with 32-bit graphics and High resolution mode turn on.

After playing the game for so long on 16-bit and Low resolution, I’m now able to appreciate how nicely done the graphics are.

Hats off!

I would also like to point out that the graphic distortions were not caused by the designers of the WaW game, but by the poor methods ATI uses to update there own divers for there own video cards.

RE: WaW is really a beautiful game.

Posted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 12:00 am
by Alan_Bernardo
I would also like to point out that the graphic distortions were not caused by the designers of the WaW game, but by the poor methods ATI uses to update there own divers for there own video cards.

Quite true. I never did like using those teenagers, who don't have the developed muscle mass for deep-sea exploration. :)

Alanb

RE: WaW is really a beautiful game.

Posted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 12:16 am
by Fazman
lol


just keep em away from teh muffs and it'll be all ok! [X(]