Page 1 of 1

Looking for 1-on-1 opponent(s)

Posted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 7:25 pm
by JanSorensen
I am from Denmark (CET = GMT+1 = EST+6).

I aim for atleast one turn on most if not all days - with multiple turns being welcome when possible.

options:
FoW, adv. supply, and Fuel on
area/auto off

I will play either side. Reply here or send me a mail to janbs@stofanet.dk

RE: Looking for 1-on-1 opponent(s)

Posted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 8:14 pm
by vlale
Im up for a few games, Jan.

Send u a mail.

MVH

Rasmus

RE: Looking for 1-on-1 opponent(s)

Posted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 8:32 pm
by RTDouglas
This canuck will play ya. Email sent.

RE: Looking for 1-on-1 opponent(s)

Posted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 8:49 pm
by JanSorensen
I now have plenty opponents to satisfy me for the present time :)

RE: Looking for 1-on-1 opponent(s)

Posted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 8:53 pm
by RTDouglas
No problem, good luck!

RE: Looking for 1-on-1 opponent(s)

Posted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 9:41 pm
by JanSorensen
That includes both Rasmus and you RTDouglas - you have mail. Sorry I wasnt clear about that in my post above.