Page 1 of 1

looking for a game

Posted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 6:43 pm
by CharonJr
Hiya,

I am back from vacation and looking for 1 or 2 games.

Fully manual supply, autovictory and time limit on, FOW and fuel active.

I do not care about the side.

Any takers ?

CharonJr

PS: Version 1.040

RE: looking for a game

Posted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 6:51 pm
by SGT Rice
I'm available; would like to play the Allies. Have the new version installed and ready to go.

Chris

RE: looking for a game

Posted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 7:57 pm
by CharonJr
Sounds good, please send me your email, then I will set up the first turn.

CharonJr

PS: Anybody else ? ;)

RE: looking for a game

Posted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 8:05 pm
by SGT Rice
Have replied by email.

Chris

RE: looking for a game

Posted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 9:35 pm
by CharonJr
Send the turn to you :)

CharonJr