Page 1 of 1

Scenario manager programs for SPWAW??

Posted: Wed Sep 12, 2001 10:07 pm
by David boutwell
Gentlemen,

I hope that I'm not appearing crass by detracting from the subject of most of the current posts. I teach school in Northern Virginia, about 20 miles from DC, and many of the kids in my school have parents that work at the Pentagon. My wife could see the smoke from the fire from her office. Dulles airport traffic takes off over my house, and I always fly out of Dulles. So, yesterday's events hit close to me, as well, and in light of that, wanting to find a scenario managing program seems rather trivial at this time,I know. But, I was just wondering if I've missed something, or is there not yet a file manager program for SPWAW, or do any of the older programs work with this version of the game? If there is, would someone mind telling me where I might download it?

Thanks,

David Boutwell

Posted: Wed Sep 12, 2001 10:26 pm
by ectizen
Scenario Wrangler
It's missing some ease-of-use features, but it works.