Company HQ
Posted: Fri Sep 14, 2001 10:05 am
Hi all
I have been playing to SPWAW since last year,
when I got a CD with the V2.1 of SPWAW. Since then, I haven't stop to play this game, that I sincerely think, It's the best turn based wargame based on the 2ยบ World War I have ever seen.
I usually play the scenarios that the game brings built up, but actually, I am trying to play a campaign.
One problem that I've found when trying a Campaing is that I don't know how to purchase a Company HQ when I'm building a mixed company.
Can somebody explain me which are the steps I should follow?
Thank you all.
I have been playing to SPWAW since last year,
when I got a CD with the V2.1 of SPWAW. Since then, I haven't stop to play this game, that I sincerely think, It's the best turn based wargame based on the 2ยบ World War I have ever seen.
I usually play the scenarios that the game brings built up, but actually, I am trying to play a campaign.
One problem that I've found when trying a Campaing is that I don't know how to purchase a Company HQ when I'm building a mixed company.
Can somebody explain me which are the steps I should follow?
Thank you all.