Page 1 of 1

PBEM game anyone?

Posted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 5:09 pm
by RTDouglas
I am looking for some skilled opponents for 1 vs 1.

Rules:
1940 Scenario
Advanced Supply ON
Area and Auto Supply OFF
Fuel Costs ON
Standard Auto Victory* and End Date ON
Patch 1.4

*I would be willing to play with Auto victory OFF if we agree that it will apply at the END of the Allies turn.

I would also be willing to play with a No Spain Attack by either side house rule if desired.

Basically I would like some experienced opponents, but if you are new and have made an effort to read the rule book and forums etc and are interested feel free. I can do at least one turn a day with perhaps the rare missed day. Many days I can do multiple turns but I have no desire to rush any players. Lets have some fun!

My name is Tyler and I live in the Pacific Time Zone and can be reached at dosnufus@yahoo.ca

RE: PBEM game anyone?

Posted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 5:28 pm
by Fazman
Check yer PM's.

RE: PBEM game anyone?

Posted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 6:16 pm
by Fazman
Re-read top line [:(]

Send yer Axis move to C_Blanchard@shaw.ca

I also would prefer 1 a day play and more than not can find the time for multiple moves.

Gentlemans agreement...you don't attack Spain I won't. And as far as Auto Victory is concerned ... I think thats best left for playing the AI.


RE: PBEM game anyone?

Posted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 11:07 pm
by Fazman
Game On ! first of 2 set match with RT beginning as Axis

What time is it you ask? ... Why Faz : It's time to "smaxis the axis" [;)]


Looking forward to the AAR .... better go polish up the photoshop skillz.


RE: PBEM game anyone?

Posted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 11:47 pm
by RTDouglas
"GULP" AAR? [8|]

I don't know if I'm ready to be publicly embarassed in a second AAR right away. Monty and my game is close to being done however and I would be willing to do one on our next game. Also do not be fooled by my pathetic Axis game in my AAR, Monty taught me the hard way and now I am an Allied killing machine..... hahahahahahahaahah ... AHEM ... sigh.