Page 1 of 1

2 or 4 person game v033

Posted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 1:10 pm
by MikeB
V 033.
I play allies
FOG, advanced supply, auto victory on, time limit on, NO fuel costs,
Transport levels ...
German 115
Japs 160
Allies 140
Russians 200
China 100

Area supply is optional

Replies should have at least one star to their Matrix Trooper name.

Ideally...we can pick up a far east German, E European Russian, W European Jap and me.
alternatively, W North American German, far east Russian, European Jap and me.

This should easily make time zones WORK for us and have one turn per day.

Mike B of Ottawa Canada

RE: 2 or 4 person game v033

Posted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 1:38 pm
by Fazman
Sign me up...
Western Canada, but I can post and/or AM/PM turns.


RE: 2 or 4 person game v033

Posted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 8:10 pm
by MikeB
ONLY THE TWO of us...so go for it.
You be the Axis.
I will be the Allies.

I await your input to my email.

ben6249f_at_yahoo_dot_com

RE: 2 or 4 person game v033

Posted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 9:48 pm
by Fazman
Very well, talks have wrapped up with New Prime Minister in England and we've assured him we wouldn't invade either him or france, and Russia is really both our friends. moves to follow.

FOG, advanced supply(no auto), auto victory on, time limit on, NO fuel costs,
Transport levels ...
German 115
Japs 160
Allies 140
Russians 200
China 100