Page 1 of 1

New Multi Mod posted at the Depot

Posted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 8:26 pm
by Alby
Big file...lots of goodies!!!

The Depot Multi Mod
Game Version Required=v8.3
Includes Alby's latest multi oob mod ver 7 with a few small changes added here and there, most notably, the graphic used for AT rifle fire. plus Mau Fox's Italian Mod. Flashfyre's new infrantry icons 4.1. Flashfyre's latest terrain and building graphics, (These terrain graphics are great!!!) plus the command post, ammo dump and ammo cannister icons, Lahtinens Battle SHP and ID flags. Also includes Anzac oob contributions from Desert Rat and Gunny Erwins USMC oob contributions.

http://spwaw.com/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=52

RE: New Multi Mod posted at the Depot

Posted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 8:23 am
by sami heimola
Alby, where are those files in SPWAW Depot? Or you going to add them int there later? I went into SPWAW Depot forums but I didn't found them... Or am I blind somehow[;)]?

Sami

RE: New Multi Mod posted at the Depot

Posted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 2:32 pm
by Arto
Sami, have you registered in Depot?

RE: New Multi Mod posted at the Depot

Posted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 3:16 pm
by Alby
here is a link [:D]

http://spwaw.com/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=52

You do have to register to download files there.

RE: New Multi Mod posted at the Depot

Posted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 6:00 am
by Wild Bill
I"m definitely going to get them. NIce work, Alby. You do good stuff!

WB

RE: New Multi Mod posted at the Depot

Posted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 3:55 pm
by sami heimola
Yes Alby a minute ago[;)]... I thought first that there's no demand of register but I was in wrong...

Sami

RE: New Multi Mod posted at the Depot

Posted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 4:02 pm
by sami heimola
Well Alby, I'm bit slow-intelligent today[;)]... Where are those files? SPWAW Depot seems to be bit "messy" to me. Too many different areas there[&:]... Show me direct link please?

Sami

RE: New Multi Mod posted at the Depot

Posted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 9:31 pm
by Alby

here is direct link to the multi mod forum
http://spwaw.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=5890

Everyone remember

it is a very good idea to back up your original OOBS and SHP files, just in case

RE: New Multi Mod posted at the Depot

Posted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 9:36 pm
by Alby
ORIGINAL: Wild Bill

I"m definitely going to get them. NIce work, Alby. You do good stuff!

WB

Many people involved in this one!
Flash's Terrain graphics are just great...I had been missing out on these!!
but....
You do the some of the daggone best work around WB!

RE: New Multi Mod posted at the Depot

Posted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 2:53 pm
by sami heimola
Thanks Alby[:D]! Now I was able to d/l your files.

Sami

RE: New Multi Mod posted at the Depot

Posted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 3:32 pm
by Alby
Not just my files...
about 6 people involved in this one!
hope you enjoy it!! [:D]

RE: New Multi Mod posted at the Depot

Posted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 4:00 pm
by Wild Bill
A true gentleman. You always give your team credit. I would never have accomplished what I have without the help of many great gamers! Some folks don't do that but you did.

WB

RE: New Multi Mod posted at the Depot

Posted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 1:41 am
by Alby
ORIGINAL: sami heimola

Thanks Alby[:D]! Now I was able to d/l your files.

Sami

Hey pal
I have placed your SP civil war MOD in a modswapper format.
I could not put the 3 marching sounds, or the background battle sounds, or the 2 scenarios in though.
if you wish you can take a look
maybe you can post it.
it seems to work
The back grounds you guys did look great, as do the icons!
in your read me file, and on the website, you mentioned some Cannon and Rifle sounds??
but they were not in the file I downloaded.
Outstanding job guys!!!![&o][&o]
too bad this never got finished.[:(]

Look at these screen shots!!

Image

RE: New Multi Mod posted at the Depot

Posted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 1:53 am
by Alby
more screens

Image

RE: New Multi Mod posted at the Depot

Posted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 9:01 pm
by KG Erwin
RE: the new terrain icons. I love these--they give a completely different view of the older features, and add to the "look" of the battlefields. Using some, if not all, of Alby's multi-mod, gives me a greater immersion level than existed in the "standard" game".

For newbies, you DO have the option to pick & choose which mods you want to incorporate. I've customized MY version of SPWaW to only use mod features I like.

RE: New Multi Mod posted at the Depot

Posted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 10:09 pm
by Alby
ORIGINAL: KG Erwin

RE: the new terrain icons. I love these--they give a completely different view of the older features, and add to the "look" of the battlefields. Using some, if not all, of Alby's multi-mod, gives me a greater immersion level than existed in the "standard" game".

For newbies, you DO have the option to pick & choose which mods you want to incorporate. I've customized MY version of SPWaW to only use mod features I like.
Those are Flashfyres terrain graphics...they are fantastic!
of course these mods are all available as Seperate downloads as well..
you can have one, two,....or the whole sheebang!!



RE: New Multi Mod posted at the Depot

Posted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 10:40 pm
by KG Erwin
Yessir, there are many fantastic sound/graphics/ OOB mods available, which now make me regret that I gave up my moderator role--the available mods need to be put in a sticky thread for the benefit of the players.

Yes, I am aware that the mods are available at the Depot, but not all of us are welcome over there (ahem). [8|]

RE: New Multi Mod posted at the Depot

Posted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 3:15 am
by Alby
ORIGINAL: KG Erwin

Yessir, there are many fantastic sound/graphics/ OOB mods available, which now make me regret that I gave up my moderator role--the available mods need to be put in a sticky thread for the benefit of the players.

Yes, I am aware that the mods are available at the Depot, but not all of us are welcome over there (ahem). [8|]

I usually post them at the wargamer too, but this last one was pretty big so I did not post it there.
sorry [:(]
If you need something sent to you let me know.