Page 1 of 1
number artifacts
Posted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 5:08 am
by pyrhic
Does anyone else see flashing number artifacts when the mouseover some units since 1.40? The number usually start with a 1, are 7 or maybe 8 characters long and they fl;icker usually as you mouseover a unit.
RE: number artifacts
Posted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 5:15 am
by aletoledo
never seen that happen. can you reproduce it every game?
RE: number artifacts
Posted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 5:24 am
by JanSorensen
I have seen that happen on occasion too.
RE: number artifacts
Posted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 2:00 pm
by Big Lou
I have seen it too. I think it usuallly happens when you select a unit to move.
While your pointer is still hovering over the units originating territory, 7 or 8 digit number (in a very small font) appears right over the unit icon. I assumed it is aunique number indentifying either the unit or the territory.
RE: number artifacts
Posted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 5:12 pm
by 5cats
Oooo, that! I've seen it!
It didn't bother me though, just another curiosity

It happens very infrequently, btw, and just for a second.
RE: number artifacts
Posted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 12:22 pm
by Gargoyle
Seen it only when moving trying to move US units in Frozen areas.
RE: number artifacts
Posted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 4:57 pm
by carnifex
yes i see it too all the time - but only when selecting a frozen unit
RE: number artifacts
Posted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 5:23 pm
by MarcelJV
You see if you try to move a resource as well or a factory that can not reach the destination. No big deal from my point of view.