Page 1 of 1

Opponents needed

Posted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 4:58 pm
by sneaky_jap
Scen 16,17,or 19.
Either side, any options.

Been honing my skills against Jeffs,Veer and Canoerebel
and learning from my mistakes.

Thanks
sneaky_jap@cox.net

RE: Opponents needed

Posted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 6:07 pm
by Miller
I would be up for Scn 17 with me as USN, give me a mail if interested and we can discuss settings.....I would like to wait for the new patch or use 2.3, I think 2.41 has too many faults.......PMiller4473@aol.com

RE: Opponents needed

Posted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 6:57 pm
by Ursa MAior
Any shorter scen is out of question?

RE: Opponents needed

Posted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 8:25 pm
by sneaky_jap
Miller get back to me when the patch comes out.
Any word on when?

Ursa I really only like scen 16,17,or 19.
Thanks for the offer thou.

Jack

RE: Opponents needed

Posted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 4:41 am
by jeffs
Sneaky, beforewarned...Miller is now playing me for a second time and unfortunately seems to be learning at a rather rapid rate![:(]

RE: Opponents needed

Posted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 7:08 am
by Ursa MAior
I will contact you then in Septmber, after I came back. to check whether is it OK with you to start a game.