Page 1 of 1

The Persia DOW strikes again

Posted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 9:07 pm
by Harrybanana
I am in the middle of a pbem game playing as the Allies. I DOWed Southern Persia with the WA and lost far more than 10 supply (it was more like 30 or 40). I seem to recall reading about someone else who had a similar problem. Is this bug on the list to be fixed ASAP. In my case the loss of those supplies really hurt me. I replayed the turn to see if the bug could be duplicated. I started the turn with 90 supply and the only move I did was to attack Southern Persia with 1 militia. After the attack I only had 18 supply. I can send you this save if you want to check it for yourself.

RE: The Persia DOW strikes again

Posted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 2:03 am
by Big Lou
Bob,

I hope this is our game :)

If it is, don't worry - just replay as needed. However, I'll need far more than this little bug to beat you.

RE: The Persia DOW strikes again

Posted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 5:57 am
by Harrybanana
Yes, this was in our game. But I already E-Mailed you my original turn (with the bug) and my redone turn. If you haven't got them please let me know.

RE: The Persia DOW strikes again

Posted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 6:14 am
by Joel Billings
This is on our bug list but we don't have a save for it. What we really need is a save just before the declaration of war. Can someone get us a save like that with the password if it's a PBEM game? Without a save I doubt we'll be able to duplicate the bug and fix it because this is a very rare event.

Send saves to mauriceb@matrixgames.com and/or 2by3@2by3games.com. Thanks.

RE: The Persia DOW strikes again

Posted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 3:26 pm
by Harrybanana
I was away on Holiday, but I'm back now and have forwarded the save. Hope it helps you.