Page 1 of 1
The automatic victory conditions
Posted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 5:38 am
by pablomagno
As japonese I have in 1 of febrary of 1943 two bases at the south of 53 hex (lungannville and Efate) with more than twice of supply and the game don't stop the airfield size of both is 5
RE: The automatic victory conditions
Posted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 1:38 pm
by spence
I think the only bases that count for AV purposes are Luganville, Noumea, Townsville, Rockhampton and Brisbane. Good luck capturing them at this late date.
RE: The automatic victory conditions
Posted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 9:58 am
by pablomagno
The manual don't talk about a particular name but I have Luganville too with move of twice supply that the base need
RE: The automatic victory conditions
Posted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 6:26 pm
by mogami
Hi, Run the turn. I think it checks at the end of the turn not the beginning.
RE: The automatic victory conditions
Posted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 9:46 am
by pablomagno
I just play 3 more turns and the games continues
RE: The automatic victory conditions
Posted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 7:51 pm
by DEB
You should be automatically winning if you hold Luganville with 2 x req'd Supplies. no other bases req'd either.
AV are:-
1. ( For sc. 1-14 only ) must hold Gili-Gili & Lunga with allies not holding any AF 4+ north of row 46 ( Y coordinate ) - other than Port Moresby.
2. Capture and hold ( with 2 x supplies ) any of several named bases ( mainly in Australia ) including Luganville. Your other captured base is not amongst the named bases ( but you only need 1 anyway ).
Not sure why Erik ( ? ) cannot advise this.
Looks like a second further Bug to be fixed !![&o]
RE: The automatic victory conditions
Posted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 8:50 pm
by Erik Rutins
Sorry, I missed this - we will look into it and see if we can duplicate. Can you post any save files that are relevant?
Regards,
- Erik
RE: The automatic victory conditions
Posted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 12:12 pm
by pablomagno
off course
I will post it
But the manual don't said anything about a base name only said the airfield will be 5 or more and with twice the supply that the base needs
How can give you the password of the game?
RE: The automatic victory conditions
Posted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 7:17 pm
by pablomagno
HOW CAN I SEND THE FILE TU YOU
RE: The automatic victory conditions
Posted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 11:27 am
by DEB
Re your manual. Was your original game version 2.30 or earlier?
My PDF file "manual" ( v. 2.30 ) shows AV conditions as stated on previous
post. Is your game UV ( or maybe WitP ) ??
RE: The automatic victory conditions
Posted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 11:38 am
by pablomagno
I have the last manual, you need to read the first page how talk about the argument, but isn't very important becauise I have TWO BASES
the first talk about of more than 20000 tons of suply (i have it too)
I need one address to send my file
RE: The automatic victory conditions
Posted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 9:47 pm
by DEB
Your previous rule quotes & last one re 20,000 tons of supply are not in my rules ( Ultimate Valour 2.30 ). Are you sure we are talking re the same game here. Please check your game title and advise.[&:]
If you email me direct @
david.bliss@tiscali.co.uk I can send you a copy of my rules re AV conditions.
RE: The automatic victory conditions
Posted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 6:32 pm
by Nikademus
If anyone has a save (a before save) of the game ending in AV but not under the correct AV parameters, it would be most helpful.