Mouse Initiated Crash

Post bug reports and ask for tech support here.

Moderators: wdolson, Don Bowen, mogami

Post Reply
shall59
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2005 3:37 pm

Mouse Initiated Crash

Post by shall59 »

Both me and my PBEM partner are having this problem. Randomly, when we go to exit from the save game screen the game crashes. This has happened on both our computers and a laptop I use at times. His computer and my laptop use a USB mouse but my desktop uses a PS/2 mouse. To me it seems to happen if my mouse is moving as I click on the exit button. It hasn't happened in our PBEM game yet, but several times in AI games. Any thoughts? Any others with this problem?
Speedysteve
Posts: 15990
Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2001 8:00 am
Location: Reading, England

RE: Mouse Initiated Crash

Post by Speedysteve »

I have had CTD after saving a game even by pressing the 'esc' key
WitE 2 Tester
WitE Tester
BTR/BoB Tester
Post Reply

Return to “Tech Support”