Page 1 of 2

2x2

Posted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 4:08 am
by siz
looking to start a 2x2

I'll play germany.

anyone else? please post here.

RE: 2x2

Posted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 8:19 am
by JanSorensen
Sofar I have only played 1v1 - but I will take a crack at 2v2 for the heck of it :)

I would like to play WA. (auto/area OFF)

My email is janbs@mail1.stofanet.dk


Adv supply on. (area/auto off for me please - others can play with on though if they prefer)
Fuel on.
FoW (I prefer on - but seing Scott prefers without thats fine too)
AV (I prefer off - but I will play either way)

RE: 2x2

Posted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 8:30 am
by Scott_WAR
I'll take Japan.
The only rule I care about is fog of war, and I would rather it be off.

lsullivan4688@charter.net.



RE: 2x2

Posted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 11:33 am
by Fazman
Russia China then...

RE: 2x2

Posted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 11:51 am
by JanSorensen
Off we go then :)

I believe Fazman's email is C_Blanchard@shaw.ca (in case Scott doesnt already have it).

RE: 2x2

Posted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 2:27 pm
by siz
sounds good

germany = alvin@sympatico.ca
japs = remmer75@stofanet.dk
wa = janbs@mail1.stofanet.dk
ch/rus = C_Blanchard@shaw.ca

Advance supply/auto on
Fuel on.
FOW is on
Auto vic on

if it's ok with everyone? I will start the game now.(sent email)
if not, i can email a new game...

RE: 2x2

Posted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 2:51 pm
by Fazman

Please no auto/area supply for Russia/China ... hates it...

FOW i prefer, but will play without it. AV/ end date doesn't matter to me either.




RE: 2x2

Posted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 3:02 pm
by JanSorensen
As I also posted above - neither area nor auto supply for me please.

If you want auto supply for Germany that is fine - those options dont have to be the same for everyone.

I suggest you restart the game without auto/area for atleast Fazman and I. I would assume Scott's Japanese would also prefer to go without but I obviously cannot speak for him.

RE: 2x2

Posted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 3:05 pm
by siz
ok, will send out a new game file....

RE: 2x2

Posted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 3:11 pm
by siz
scott will be auto/area OFF

RE: 2x2

Posted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 3:19 pm
by Fazman
siz , sent you an email with setup help, only mail your turn to Scott, he will mail to me...etc, etc.

follow the settings I sent you and start again.
email me if you have any questions.

RE: 2x2

Posted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 3:24 pm
by JanSorensen
Actually, mailing everyone isnt such a bad idea. It lets everyone know when the turn has been sent and hence who we are waiting for. Alternatively we could use this thread to note when we have sent off a turn.

My first go at a 2v2 - so I am not experience with that particular aspect.

RE: 2x2

Posted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 3:26 pm
by Fazman
with FOW off i guess its ok, but if FOW is on ....

RE: 2x2

Posted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 3:32 pm
by siz
yeah i like to eamil everyone...let's everyone know where the game is at.

chris, FOG man??? let's have it on...:D thanks for the email

RE: 2x2

Posted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 3:32 pm
by JanSorensen
After the very first round you wont be able to see anything though - as you dont have the proper password. Hence its only the very first German and Russian/Chinese moves that you can see. I concur though that even that isnt a great idea.

Posting here after mailing a turn is probably a better way to track progress. Its also less drain in case anyone is using a lower end connection.

RE: 2x2

Posted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 3:37 pm
by siz
ok, nuff said...let's start...FOG is ON and AUto VIC is On..a

RE: 2x2

Posted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 3:57 pm
by siz
ok, i just sent the first turn file....again!

please check it out...


RE: 2x2

Posted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 5:48 pm
by Scott_WAR
Count me out. I dont play with fog of war. Sorry, but that was why I said I would rather have it off.


Also, you should play with auto vic off, I think USA and USSR should enter the war BEFORE an auto victory is scored. If its on its not hard for the axis to get 70 PP before the USA and USSR even enter the war.

RE: 2x2

Posted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 2:54 am
by siz
we'll we can wait for another player...while wait jap is open if you want it.
also just wanna get a grip of where everyone is.

I'm in Eastern Time Zone.
where is everyone else?

germany = alvin@sympatico.ca
japs =
wa = janbs@mail1.stofanet.dk
ch/rus = C_Blanchard@shaw.ca

Advance supply
Fuel on.
FOW is ON
"NO Auto Victory" is CHECKED / ON

RE: 2x2

Posted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 7:18 am
by JanSorensen
I am in Denmark (GMT+1).