Page 1 of 1
Too bad this never got finished..
Posted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 4:20 pm
by Alby
[:)]

RE: Too bad this never got finished..
Posted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 5:12 pm
by RUPD3658
Who would want to see the rebs get creamed again?
Even so, this damn yankee (who lived in the South for a while y'all) whould still play it. Maybe would could find out how Gettysburg would have fone if Ewell hadn't paused on day 1.
RE: Too bad this never got finished..
Posted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 6:01 pm
by plloyd
And why not? The Germans, Italians and Japanese get pounded repeatedly in the game. Everyone on the other side gets a fair share of lumps. Isn't that what recreational wargaming is all about?
RE: Too bad this never got finished..
Posted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 8:53 pm
by KG Erwin
Man, I would love to see this project completed, and I ain't just whistling "Dixie". (Yep, I'm a Confederate fan as well as a Marine fan). [:D]
RE: Too bad this never got finished..
Posted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 8:58 pm
by DuckofTindalos
I would like to see a modern Civil War game as well, though I'd probably prefer an operational level one. Still, SPACW could be interesting.
Probably have to find another name though; no tanks...
RE: Too bad this never got finished..
Posted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 4:30 pm
by Alby
you can download what was done.
It is not complete, but it is playable.
http://www.vojska.net/games/sp/cw/default.asp