Page 1 of 1

FNG questions about multiplayer PBEM

Posted: Tue Oct 02, 2001 11:54 pm
by Xcorps
What are some of the generic considerations of PBEM games? Any certain scenarios that are favored, or random battles with a purchase limit?
Do you folks generally have an acceptable waiting period for the next turn to come back? (minutes, hours, days, years) I cant ever seem to find anyone at combat.net, is there anywhere else to find opponents? Any special ettiquett (sic) involved in a PBEM that a FNG should know?
TIA

Posted: Wed Oct 03, 2001 1:24 am
by lnp4668
Go to this site:
http://www.militarygamer.net/CombatCommand/index.asp

Register into one of the leagues
Issued challenges (you will have no problem with lacks of pbem opponents)

As for the other points, every player have his/her preference.

Posted: Wed Oct 03, 2001 3:45 am
by Xcorps
thanks for pointing me in the right direction, that's exactly what I was looking for. Now I just need time to play