Page 1 of 1

On screen instructions

Posted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 7:51 pm
by jflatto
When playing the tutorials, I am trying to read the instruction screen at the bottom of the page.

However, my mouse won't go down far enough to push the "right arrow" box at the bottom of the instruction screen. I can get to the last line only but no further down.

I have tried adjusting the game resolution to no effect and have also tried to see if I could move the instruction box but no luck.

Any suggestions welcome.

Thanks.

Jerry

RE: On screen instructions

Posted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 8:33 pm
by ScifiSpirit
Hi.

I had the same issue (and still have) but there is a workaround for it, at least for me. Although you said you have tried changing the game resolution, that worked for me. In the main menu screen i changed the resolution, and after the change i could move it all the way to down and right edges. I am using 1024x768 and then i change to 800x600, and now that the problem is gone i change back to 1024x768. When i close the game and start it again i have to do this again every time.