Voice input
Posted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 2:47 pm
I don't know if people are aware of a program called "Shoot" which is a freeware program to allow voice control of games. I have used both Shoot and Game Commander 1, 2 and 3 and find that Shoot works better.
I have created a Shoot profile for Starshatter which I will be happy to provide to people if desired. I have asked for my profile to be posted on the Shoot website but don't know when that will happen.
If you want the profile, please send me an email at jflatto@pobox.com.
Shoot's website is http://clans.gameclubcentral.com/shoot/
I have no affiliation with Shoot other than being a satisfied customer.
Thanks.
Jerry
I have created a Shoot profile for Starshatter which I will be happy to provide to people if desired. I have asked for my profile to be posted on the Shoot website but don't know when that will happen.
If you want the profile, please send me an email at jflatto@pobox.com.
Shoot's website is http://clans.gameclubcentral.com/shoot/
I have no affiliation with Shoot other than being a satisfied customer.
Thanks.
Jerry