Page 1 of 1

Newbie Questions

Posted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 1:54 am
by aclarion
Greetings,
I am kind of new to Steel Panthers. I have tried it in the past and reaklly enjoyed it. There is a lot to learn so my question is: How is the best waty to learn the game? I am an avid reader and wish that there was some kind of Instruction Manual I could follow along with.

Anyway, I look forward to playing this outstanding game.

Rick

RE: Newbie Questions

Posted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 3:05 am
by Major Destruction
First, you can print the manual included with the game.
Then you could play through the tutorials which are featured in the manual

The SPWAW Depot is busily producing a series of manual/tutorial sets on the game.

RE: Newbie Questions

Posted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 4:07 am
by aclarion
Thanks, I'll take it down to Staples and print it out!

RE: Newbie Questions

Posted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 2:53 pm
by Possusoturi
Greetings.

Might there be a thread where veteran players advise us newbies on some common grand mistakes? I tried searching one, but could“t find, probably because I did not know how to properly use search engine.

RE: Newbie Questions

Posted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 2:58 pm
by DuckofTindalos
Or maybe because the search engine doesn't work properly, which it doesn't; someone theorised once that the forum had grown too big.

Anyway, why not ask your questions right here on this thread?

RE: Newbie Questions

Posted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 5:03 pm
by VikingNo2
Hi, after you play the tutorials then I would sugest playing the long campaign, starting in 1939 going throught the war play as the Germans, it will get you used to all the different equipment as you up grade