Mega Campaign Question
Posted: Wed Oct 17, 2001 6:27 am
I thought 6.1 came with a sample mega campaign, but when I click on mega campaign in SPWAW it says not available.
I did not realize that there was a version of SPWAW that you paid for, except for the version you get free with the Mega Campaigns. Wouldn't the sample campaign be incentive to get the mega campaigns? Thus would it not make sense to allow people to play the sample without buying the main ones? Or am I totally lost.
I did not realize that there was a version of SPWAW that you paid for, except for the version you get free with the Mega Campaigns. Wouldn't the sample campaign be incentive to get the mega campaigns? Thus would it not make sense to allow people to play the sample without buying the main ones? Or am I totally lost.