Page 1 of 1

Takin care of old eyes

Posted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 12:29 pm
by robot
Guys in a few hours I will go under the knife once again. Both my wife and I are to have cataracts removed. One from my right eye and one from her left eye. Hope this will be a big improvement in both our sights. Maybe I wont lose any more Mortars MGs and ATR as I advance my units. May not be able to play for a few days which will slow down the dar reports. But will be back at it as soon as possible. wish us both luck.

RE: Takin care of old eyes

Posted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 12:38 pm
by VikingNo2
Best wishes, I hope everything turns out well I enjoy your Dar's[:)]

RE: Takin care of old eyes

Posted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 1:34 pm
by KNomad
Hopin for a speedy recovery for you and the miss's!

RE: Takin care of old eyes

Posted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 5:16 pm
by FNG
I wish the both of you best of luck and a quick recovery.

RE: Takin care of old eyes

Posted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 6:27 pm
by Huffy
Yes,...best of luck ... tack care,
Huffy

RE: Takin care of old eyes

Posted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 9:06 pm
by Alby
best of Luck

RE: Takin care of old eyes

Posted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 10:01 pm
by chief
Robot: Hey young man, wish you the best, from one who's on the list for same.

RE: Takin care of old eyes

Posted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 10:02 pm
by Twotribes
Wait if your both being worked on the same day, who is driving? )

Hope all turns out well and is a big improvement.

RE: Takin care of old eyes

Posted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 11:27 pm
by Goblin
GET WELL ROBOT!!!


Goblin

RE: Takin care of old eyes

Posted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 2:59 am
by spmlawyer
Hope this finds you well and clear-eyed. Best wishes. Give a bugle call when you're ready to charge again!

RE: Takin care of old eyes

Posted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 12:57 pm
by robot
Thaks all for the well wishes. All went well for my wife and me. What a difference it has made for us. Every thing is so bright now. Colors can be seen like they are supposed to be. I dont have the words to describe how I feel. I can see so much better. I guess the doc will set up later to have my left eye done as well. I am sitting here typing with no glasses on, really feels good. Once again thanks for the support.

RE: Takin care of old eyes

Posted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 4:28 pm
by VikingNo2
Cool, glade it went well[:D]

RE: Takin care of old eyes

Posted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 10:04 pm
by steelpanther
Hope everything turns out and SEE ya back soon.

RE: Takin care of old eyes

Posted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 1:43 am
by KG Erwin
I'm glad it went well, Robot. You know, I've heard that having a joint is good for cataract problems. [:D]

RE: Takin care of old eyes

Posted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 3:22 am
by Goblin
Very happy for you both, robot! Keep us informed if you can!



Goblin[:)]

RE: Takin care of old eyes

Posted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 7:45 am
by Major_Mess
KG


So that's what your avatar is huffin' on?


Puff........Puff...........Pass




This is starting to explain a lot.


Major Mess

[:-][:-][:D]

RE: Takin care of old eyes

Posted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 4:32 pm
by KG Erwin
ORIGINAL: Major Mess

KG


So that's what your avatar is huffin' on?


Puff........Puff...........Pass




This is starting to explain a lot.


Major Mess

[:-][:-][:D]

Hey (cough), it's for...(cough) medicinal purposes. Now, where's my copy of the Beatles' "White Album"? [8|]

RE: Takin care of old eyes

Posted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 5:05 pm
by Alby
ORIGINAL: KG Erwin

ORIGINAL: Major Mess

KG


So that's what your avatar is huffin' on?


Puff........Puff...........Pass




This is starting to explain a lot.


Major Mess

[:-][:-][:D]

Hey (cough), it's for...(cough) medicinal purposes. Now, where's my copy of the Beatles' "White Album"? [8|]

LOL[:D]

RE: Takin care of old eyes

Posted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 5:19 pm
by DuckofTindalos
ORIGINAL: KG Erwin

Hey (cough), it's for...(cough) medicinal purposes. Now, where's my copy of the Beatles' "White Album"? [8|]

So the hot-dog topping thread was just you having the munchies?[:D]

RE: Takin care of old eyes

Posted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 5:14 pm
by IBTyrone
Glad to hear you and the missus came through the surgery fine. Looking forward to more great DARs, robot!