Page 1 of 1
Unable to Download Update for GGWAW
Posted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 4:36 am
by AAGamer
As the title states. When I get to the webpage to download the one update FOR Gary Grigsby's World at War I get an error message stating the page is unavailable. (I am also unable to download the read me guide even getting the same error. Yes I have registered and yes I purchased via digital download on the day of release.
It would be nice and handy to have the update.
So thanks in advance for getting it going for me

RE: Unable to Download Update for GGWAW
Posted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 10:08 am
by Marc von Martial
Hi, I just checked the downloads and they´re online and available.
You can also download them from our "Games" section. In the top navigation click on "Games" select the appropiate product, click downloads.
RE: Unable to Download Update for GGWAW
Posted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 8:27 pm
by AAGamer
Thanks.
They are working now. Even a different screen then the one I was getting last night. Very strange.
RE: Unable to Download Update for GGWAW
Posted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 8:59 am
by Vorsteher
the FTP Server down again ?
V.
RE: Unable to Download Update for GGWAW
Posted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 11:10 am
by U2
I have been unable to download patches from the Members Area since yesterday....
RE: Unable to Download Update for GGWAW
Posted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 8:16 pm
by pad152
I have been trying to down load updates from the members area Sun, Mon, Tues, what's going on?
RE: Unable to Download Update for GGWAW
Posted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 8:48 pm
by DuckofTindalos
What game are you looking for updates on?
RE: Unable to Download Update for GGWAW
Posted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 3:38 am
by pad152
1.62 Beta of Witp - it's only available in the members area