Page 1 of 1

Handbook on Japanese Military Forces 1944

Posted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 4:29 pm
by KG Erwin
It is far from complete, but it is part of the ongoing Hyper War project. A few sections, however, are now online. Go here: http://www.ibiblio.org/hyperwar/Japan/I ... html#index


RE: Handbook on Japanese Military Forces 1944

Posted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 2:41 pm
by Wild Bill
I have this book and it is excellent. There is also one on German forces in WW2. They are very complete though there are some errors due to the fact of the date of publication.

Wild Bill

RE: Handbook on Japanese Military Forces 1944

Posted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 5:44 pm
by plloyd
It's a very good book for technical info. There is also a German version, which I would also recommend.

RE: Handbook on Japanese Military Forces 1944

Posted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 3:43 am
by Major Destruction
I notice great usage of terms such as "it is believed", "are probably", "it is possible", "have been reported to have", "there are indications that", "it is likely tat", "may be expected to approximate"

I would believe that there are indications that this is likely to be a not a very reliable source, I would probably think.