Page 1 of 1
Is there a Scenario Design website?
Posted: Sat Oct 27, 2001 12:46 am
by generalrichmond
Is there a particular site that is the 'hub' for scenario design articles, techniques, and so on? I am interested in learning as much as I can (I've done it before, though). Problem is, I just get too confused by having to search through each and every thread in the forum for scenario design info.
Posted: Sat Oct 27, 2001 11:39 am
by ectizen
Posted: Sat Oct 27, 2001 4:20 pm
by generalrichmond
well thanks...
i tried scenario design, but not the 101 (hehe). looked at a few then thought, hey MAYBE there is a WBW site or something along those lines.
guess I'll have to do it the ol' infantry way - have to phooooot it out.
MapThing is cool, bud..
Posted: Sun Oct 28, 2001 10:30 pm
by Wild Bill
General, I did an entire series on scenario design. They were posted here.
Much of it was included in the SPWAW manual. I'll send those files to you if you want them. Let me know.
Send me an e-mail and I'll forward them. Larry Holt is converting them into HTML files and we will see just where we can post them for downloading.
Oops. Just saw that was what ECitzen had done with his URLs. Sorry, my friend. I should have looked first. Thanks for putting these up here.
Wild Bill
[ October 28, 2001: Message edited by: Wild Bill ]</p>
Posted: Sun Oct 28, 2001 10:32 pm
by Wild Bill
Also be sure and check each issue of the Wild Bill's Raiders and the SP Arsenal Sites on the Military Gamer Online site.
They offer scenario tips on a monthly basis. Then there are scenarios, campaigns and historical articles for the SPWAW gamer.
Wild Bill
Posted: Mon Oct 29, 2001 12:58 am
by generalrichmond
Thanks much, WBW..
I have d/l all the posts and am scanning through each one. By using it in conjunction w/ the manual, I am sure I'll learn alot. But everyone has lent quite a bit of input and that saves alot of heartache and time.