Page 1 of 1
Torpedo Bug?
Posted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 7:53 pm
by pmiranda
German Heavy Bomber (anti-ship: 3, torpedo: 2) fires at a british light fleet (armor: 1).
Anti-ship fire: 2 dice rolled (because of armor)
Torpedo fire: 2 dice rolled too! Is armor ignored versus torpedoes or is it a bug?
RE: Torpedo Bug?
Posted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 8:26 pm
by aauminki
Cant find it in the manual or readme, but it would indeed seem that torpedos always ignore armor. If this is intended or not, I do not know.
RE: Torpedo Bug?
Posted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 9:20 pm
by Joel Billings
Yes, torpedoes ignore armor.
RE: Torpedo Bug?
Posted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 5:26 am
by pmiranda
This should be indicated in the clarifications, because it's not in the manual.
RE: Torpedo Bug?
Posted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 9:04 am
by JanSorensen
The manual could do with an update in a good many places but I doubt its something the developers will put time into even so.
RE: Torpedo Bug?
Posted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 9:08 am
by pmiranda
I know they probably won't update the manual and there are admittedly more important issues, but they should at least mention it in the rules clarifications on this forum. This is an important feature and it's undocumented.
RE: Torpedo Bug?
Posted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 4:58 pm
by Joel Billings
I just added it to the rules clarifications. Thanks for pointing that out.