Page 1 of 1
Order Status?
Posted: Tue Nov 06, 2001 10:09 am
by Kerg
I preorderd MC2 and a mug( or was it a hat?).
It was posted on 8/24, I haven't recvd it yet.
How can I check on this order.
Maybe it was lost in the terrorist activities?
Posted: Thu Nov 08, 2001 10:11 am
by Kerg
Bumping this up? Any responses?
Posted: Thu Nov 08, 2001 10:32 am
by Redleg
Kerg, I think I remember seeing that MC2 was scheduled to ship o/a 31 Oct. But also think I remember seeing something about an expected short delay.
I am waiting also.

Posted: Thu Nov 08, 2001 12:57 pm
by Jody
I pre Ordered MC2 on the 24/4/01 and have been told by Daniel Heath to sit tight it is coming and will not be long now. Yo can register with the Store and check on your order that way as well.
Jody
Posted: Fri Nov 09, 2001 7:45 am
by Mike Rothery
Originally posted by Kerg:
I preorderd MC2 and a mug( or was it a hat?).
It was posted on 8/24, I haven't recvd it yet.
How can I check on this order.
Maybe it was lost in the terrorist activities?
Kerg, are you suffering from stress induced dementia from playing in the leagues? A mug is something from which to drink the blood of your enemies. A hat is what you tip to a worthy opponent.
Next you'll be blaming terrorist activities for not getting your turns back on time
