Page 1 of 1

Stuck on Loading Screen

Posted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 5:35 am
by cdbeck
Hi, I hust bought the DR version of UV and I am having a serious problem. I try to load the tutorial, under 1028 res and the the game gets stuck on the Loading Screen. The red bar gets all the way to the end, then the music plays, but the loading screen stays up. If I alt-tab back and forth I finally will get a garbled view. Hitting the quit button, I can then reload the scenario and the loading screen quits, but this time all of the numbers at the bottom of the screen (for supply and such) are completely garbled, and the mini-map is absolutely black.
I run a 3.4 ghz Intel Pentium 4 processor, with a 128MB ATI Radeon 9800 Pro. I am using the ATI Radeon 5.1 Drivers.

Can anyone help? [&:]

RE: Stuck on Loading Screen

Posted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 9:49 pm
by Deathtreader
Hi,

Try slowing down your video card.......... possibly right down to basic. I have a high end card as well & this is what I ended up having to do.
I've also heard that many of ATI's Radeon cards need driver updates, so check their website as well.
Keep us posted..........

Rob.