Page 1 of 1

fast paced game

Posted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 1:04 am
by aletoledo
anyone looking to do a multiple turn per day, preferable at night (USA time).

either side is fine, but I have a new axis strat burning a hole in my pocket. :) any rules are fine as long as FoW is on.

aletoledo@yahoo.com

RE: fast paced game

Posted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 8:56 pm
by Dragol
I'd like to see this new Axis strategy. I can usually only move out 1 turn per night though, sometimes more on weekends. Send me the game at cookiecrumbs@sbcglobal.net if you want to play. I prefer advanced supply on and auto/area off. I'd be really interested to see if Axis could win with AV off and no end date.

RE: fast paced game

Posted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 2:47 pm
by EZPkins
im availiable for multi turns.I like all adv rules.send me your axis move.
noel60@midsouth.rr.com