Page 1 of 1

CVE - no organic fighters?

Posted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 5:40 am
by Zebedee
I've got a strange case of a CVE which seems to have arrived in theatre carrying an invisible squadron of fighters.

The CVE does not have any fighters listed as being on board (it arrived without anything on board), but when cycling through the squadrons at the base an unlisted squadron of fighters is listed at being at the base.

At first I thought this was fighters onboard a CV, so I moved every other CV/CVL/CVE out of the base in question. I also moved every other fighter squadron from the base in question.

Anyone know a workaround? It's a PBEM game and if the solution is sending back to home land, cool, but it's not something I want to experiment with :)


edit - it seems like there's a bug/feature where you can transfer the planes from a ship inbound for Noumea or Truk to the port before the ship itself arrives. Probably old news to you vets though :)

RE: CVE - no organic fighters?

Posted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 12:40 am
by Juliuspluvius
If you have this problem with a CVE Long island, the problem is this ship is a aircraft transport, when you move the squadrom to this CVE the TF must move or the squadrom go to the original base automatically in the next turn.