Page 1 of 1
Nationalist Spain OOB Need Review
Posted: Sun Nov 18, 2001 7:26 pm
by Mark Ezra
I expect those folks working deligently on the OOB fixes are already aware of this, but I felt I best post this anyway. I have discovered That Nationalist Spain Morrocan and Topos carry 75mm and 105mm weapons in slot #2. There is no movement penalty and actually cost less than other infantry. I expect a close look at Nationalist Spain is indicated. The OOB for Repulican Spain doesn't seem to have this type of problem.
Posted: Sun Nov 18, 2001 8:24 pm
by john g
Originally posted by Mark Ezra:
I expect those folks working deligently on the OOB fixes are already aware of this, but I felt I best post this anyway. I have discovered That Nationalist Spain Morrocan and Topos carry 75mm and 105mm weapons in slot #2. There is no movement penalty and actually cost less than other infantry. I expect a close look at Nationalist Spain is indicated. The OOB for Repulican Spain doesn't seem to have this type of problem.
I went back to the v1.0 oob and there the morrocans at least had the chauchat. I would guess when the chauchat was dropped from the weapons list the error moved in.
The chauchat was a pathetic weapon:
range 10
accuracy 6
he kill 5
About the closest fit I found for it is the sten smg.
Active as the squad leaders smg. So it needs to be a secondary class infantry weapon to keep everyone in the squad from using it.
My recommendation is drop the slot 2 weapon and just let the squad leader carry a rifle.
thanks, John.
Posted: Sun Nov 18, 2001 9:23 pm
by Polrbear
If someone is working on the Spanish OOB, they need to tone down the Molotov equivalents used by the Spanards. Currently they are equal to the ones the Finns supercharged in late 39.
Posted: Sun Nov 18, 2001 10:03 pm
by Jacc
The Finnish molotovs WERE supercharged.