Page 1 of 1

Lost Batallion movie

Posted: Thu Nov 22, 2001 5:36 am
by Warrior
I saw a preview for a movie about WWI called The Lost Batallion, coming on the A&E Network December 2nd. Anybody else know any details about show time, etc? It looked good.

Posted: Thu Nov 22, 2001 9:25 am
by Huffy
Warrior....sent you a link...hope it helps ...

Posted: Thu Nov 22, 2001 1:24 pm
by dacasals
The lost Batallion?

May be it is refered to that Batallion lost in
the middle of a Battle in Gallipolli, in the
Anzac zone?. I can't remember now which was it's
name, anybody here now it?.

I readed that last time it was seen they were assaulting a hill. They entered inside a low cloud and disappeared. I also readed some theorys of alien abduction. Anybody has any input about what really happend?

Posted: Thu Nov 22, 2001 1:25 pm
by dacasals
The lost Batallion?

May be it is refered to that Batallion lost in
the middle of a Battle in Gallipolli, in the
Anzac zone?. I can't remember now which was it's
name, anybody here now it?.

I readed that last time it was seen they were assaulting a hill. They entered inside a low cloud and disappeared. I also readed some theorys of alien abduction. Anybody has any input about what really happend?

Posted: Thu Nov 22, 2001 5:02 pm
by Warrior
Originally posted by Huffy:
Warrior....sent you a link...hope it helps ...
I did, and so everybody can see it:

http://www.aande.com/tv/shows/battalion/