Page 1 of 4

In Praise of Ron, Pasternaski and Tristan

Posted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 3:40 am
by madmickey
Ron even though Mr. Frag said you were the worst thing that happened to the game I thought you comments on the games were legitmate. The board is not the same without you 3 guys.

RE: In Praise of Ron, Pasternaski and Tristan

Posted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 4:16 am
by Hartley
It's easy to say that the game could have been more this or more that.

But to what purpose at this point ?

It only sours the mood here.

RE: In Praise of Ron, Pasternaski and Tristan

Posted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 5:08 am
by madmickey
ORIGINAL: Hartley

It's easy to say that the game could have been more this or more that.

But to what purpose at this point ?

It only sours the mood here.
for the developer to fix them

RE: In Praise of Ron, Pasternaski and Tristan

Posted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 5:17 am
by Tankerace
There are some things developers can't fix, and their are some things that the devs wanted that they won't "fix". While I agree criticism is needed, there is a difference between fixing and revamping the design.

RE: In Praise of Ron, Pasternaski and Tristan

Posted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 5:25 am
by m10bob
We all miss their presence,but when you play with the other guys ball, eventually you play with his rules, or not...........
Still miss them, though.......

RE: In Praise of Ron, Pasternaski and Tristan

Posted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 5:33 am
by Tankerace
Yeah, they were great posters. Maybe one Ron gets done moving he can get on more.

RE: In Praise of Ron, Pasternaski and Tristan

Posted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 10:10 am
by Speedysteve
I know they create discussion and such but I do honestly feel it is repetitive, incorrect at times, rude at times etc

Interesting reading through [;)]

RE: In Praise of Ron, Pasternaski and Tristan

Posted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 10:42 am
by Oleg Mastruko
pasternakski was among the wittiest and smartest posters I ever had the pleasure to read... too bad he decided WITP is not quite the game to his taste.

And Ron and Tristan are nice people too when you get to know them I am sure. [:D]

Shall we sing Kumbaya?

O.

RE: In Praise of Ron, Pasternaski and Tristan

Posted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 10:44 am
by DuckofTindalos
Kumbaya, my Lord, Kumbaya...

RE: In Praise of Ron, Pasternaski and Tristan

Posted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 1:55 pm
by Speedysteve
Out, out both of you.....boot.......You are hereby banished from this World

[;)]

RE: In Praise of Ron, Pasternaski and Tristan

Posted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 1:56 pm
by DuckofTindalos
Hmm, we need a mooning smiley...

RE: In Praise of Ron, Pasternaski and Tristan

Posted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 1:58 pm
by Speedysteve
In reply to your mooney

RE: In Praise of Ron, Pasternaski and Tristan

Posted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 1:59 pm
by DuckofTindalos

RE: In Praise of Ron, Pasternaski and Tristan

Posted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 2:07 pm
by Speedysteve

RE: In Praise of Ron, Pasternaski and Tristan

Posted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 2:07 pm
by DuckofTindalos
Just give it up, Speed. You can't win...

RE: In Praise of Ron, Pasternaski and Tristan

Posted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 2:33 pm
by fabertong
I'm not posting.........

RE: In Praise of Ron, Pasternaski and Tristan

Posted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 2:36 pm
by DuckofTindalos
Hey, penguinboy! Haven't seen you around in a while... Still think you don't have a problem?[;)]

RE: In Praise of Ron, Pasternaski and Tristan

Posted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 2:37 pm
by fabertong
Now if I was posting, I would have a problem.........but I'm not posting.......

RE: In Praise of Ron, Pasternaski and Tristan

Posted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 2:40 pm
by DuckofTindalos
Then I guess it's just the voices in your head we're seeing in text here on the board?

RE: In Praise of Ron, Pasternaski and Tristan

Posted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 2:42 pm
by fabertong
Really, What! The forum is reading my mind! Musn't think about my wifes sister.....mustn't think about my wifes sister....... oh bugger!