destroy command noob question
Posted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 1:37 am
Hey all hows it goin.
I just got promoted to lt. commander so I can pilot the destroyer and frigate. I haven't tried the frigate but when i did a mission wit the destroyer it was escorting a freighter to another system using the jump. I did it just fine and when under the intructions it said complete I then jumped back through the NAV, but when I got back there was nothing no NAC becon no mission complete just floatin in open space wit no direction. Couldn't figure out what to do so I just did esc mission end. This ended the mission but only gave me 30 points. Is that what I was suppose to do or is there something else.
Also the next mission after was another escort, but when I started to the mission no beacons to tell me where to go. When I checked the N buttion for the map. I started on the other side of the section from where the freighter was. Was there something I was suppose to do to correct that or was that cause I did the end mission under the esc.
I've finished 3 mission wit the destroyer by usin the esc then end mission button, but the most i've ever gotten is 30 pts for the missisons. Is there another way to finish the missions I don't know about. Didn't see anything in the manual or the forum.
Could someone please help me?
I just got promoted to lt. commander so I can pilot the destroyer and frigate. I haven't tried the frigate but when i did a mission wit the destroyer it was escorting a freighter to another system using the jump. I did it just fine and when under the intructions it said complete I then jumped back through the NAV, but when I got back there was nothing no NAC becon no mission complete just floatin in open space wit no direction. Couldn't figure out what to do so I just did esc mission end. This ended the mission but only gave me 30 points. Is that what I was suppose to do or is there something else.
Also the next mission after was another escort, but when I started to the mission no beacons to tell me where to go. When I checked the N buttion for the map. I started on the other side of the section from where the freighter was. Was there something I was suppose to do to correct that or was that cause I did the end mission under the esc.
I've finished 3 mission wit the destroyer by usin the esc then end mission button, but the most i've ever gotten is 30 pts for the missisons. Is there another way to finish the missions I don't know about. Didn't see anything in the manual or the forum.
Could someone please help me?