Page 1 of 1
Anyone having problems with requesting serial numbers?
Posted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 5:23 am
by SoulBlazer
I've registered two Matrix games online -- WITP and World at War. Yesterday I tried to download and install patches for both games and it's asking for the serial number, which of course I don't have. [:@]
So I clicked on the button from the Matrix site to get my serial numbers e-mailed to me. No luck. It's been 24 hours and I clicked it more then once.
Is this working for anyone else?
RE: Anyone having problems with requesting serial numbers?
Posted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 9:55 am
by Marc von Martial
You can also retrieve them via
www.findmyorder.com
RE: Anyone having problems with requesting serial numbers?
Posted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 5:37 pm
by SoulBlazer
Some problems with that --
I no longer have the credit card I had used to buy the games.
I do not know what the number was.
I do not know what the order numbers were.
Any other way? [&:]
ANd for the love of God, I can see needing the serial number the first time we install the game, but WHY for the PATCHES? [:@]
RE: Anyone having problems with requesting serial numbers?
Posted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 7:28 pm
by Marc von Martial
I will see what we can do here.
But honestly guys, if you buy something online, regardless if it is from us, print out the invoice or the invoice email [;)]. If you don´t have a printer write down the important parts.
RE: Anyone having problems with requesting serial numbers?
Posted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 8:01 pm
by Hatamoto
I´ve got the same problem, since I moved to a new appartment, some things have disappeared, please help me!