Page 1 of 1

User defined upgrades

Posted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 12:35 am
by BB56
I just upgraded to the v1.602 patch and now my user defined upgrades have disappeared. When I click on the upgrade button, instead of getting the screen to show me which planes I can chose from, the screen fills in preselected play type and it is grayed out. Is this a bug or part of the patch?

RE: User defined upgrades

Posted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 12:55 am
by Halsey
Whenever you patch, all game preferences and options must be reset.

RE: User defined upgrades

Posted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 3:00 am
by BB56
D'oh!! I forgot about that. Thanks.

RE: User defined upgrades

Posted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 5:11 am
by rockmedic109
If we patch a game in progress, will the User upgrades be lost? I thought they were set once you started a game.

RE: User defined upgrades

Posted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 5:51 am
by Slaughtermayer.
ORIGINAL: Halsey

Whenever you patch, all game preferences and options must be reset.
I hope this does not apply to realism options, such as Jap sub doctrine remaining on in a game in which it was started on.
______________________________

Click here for "Hell No, We Won't Go" video.

Image



RE: User defined upgrades

Posted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 12:20 pm
by Halsey
The upgrade paths will be grayed out till they're reset.
The doctrines are set at the start of a game, but they should be reset also.
Just to make sure.[;)]