Looking for WW2 period FM´s in ebook form
Posted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 10:38 am
Looking for a couple of WW2 period military field manuals possibly available in the net in E-book (PDF, HTML, Word, ect.) form. Already found US FM 100-5 (Operations, 1941) at CSI:
http://www-cgsc.army.mil/carl/resources ... /fm100.asp
From US looking for:
FM 17-36 (Employment of Tanks with Infantry)
FM 7-20 (Rifle Battalion)
FM 6-20 (Field Artillery Tactics and Techniques)
more that I don´t know of yet, related to USAGF in WW2.
also of interest:
FUSAG "Battle Experiences" series
Army Ground Forces Observer Board, European Theater of Operations, Reports of the Army Ground Forces Board, European Theater of Operations.
(I already have the "Lessons learned" series from MHI Digital Library)
____________________
Anything related to Soviet Army in WW2, preferably translated to english or german (although I could use a russian-english translation application if necessary)
I already know the stuff from the excellent Red Army Studies website:
http://www.redarmystudies.net/index.htm
and some from
http://www.battlefield.ru/
____________________
Anything from WW2 Brits/CW
I already have a PDF version of "Military Training Pamphlet No.41 - The tactical handling of the Armored Division and its components, part2 - the Armored regiment, 1943".
____________________
WW2 Germany:
I already have a good collection of original FM and tactics manuals in paper form, but more is better!
For an overview of what germany released prior and during WW2:
http://www.superborg.de/ (german language website)
Some interesting technical manuals is available for free at:
http://www.panzermuseum.com/records/rec ... anuals.htm
___________________
Looking forward to anything that you could share!
http://www-cgsc.army.mil/carl/resources ... /fm100.asp
From US looking for:
FM 17-36 (Employment of Tanks with Infantry)
FM 7-20 (Rifle Battalion)
FM 6-20 (Field Artillery Tactics and Techniques)
more that I don´t know of yet, related to USAGF in WW2.
also of interest:
FUSAG "Battle Experiences" series
Army Ground Forces Observer Board, European Theater of Operations, Reports of the Army Ground Forces Board, European Theater of Operations.
(I already have the "Lessons learned" series from MHI Digital Library)
____________________
Anything related to Soviet Army in WW2, preferably translated to english or german (although I could use a russian-english translation application if necessary)
I already know the stuff from the excellent Red Army Studies website:
http://www.redarmystudies.net/index.htm
and some from
http://www.battlefield.ru/
____________________
Anything from WW2 Brits/CW
I already have a PDF version of "Military Training Pamphlet No.41 - The tactical handling of the Armored Division and its components, part2 - the Armored regiment, 1943".
____________________
WW2 Germany:
I already have a good collection of original FM and tactics manuals in paper form, but more is better!
For an overview of what germany released prior and during WW2:
http://www.superborg.de/ (german language website)
Some interesting technical manuals is available for free at:
http://www.panzermuseum.com/records/rec ... anuals.htm
___________________
Looking forward to anything that you could share!